CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
CCEA encourages Digital Skills Teachers to contribute to MICRO:BIT UK primary school research projectPublished: 01/10/2021, 4:30pm
Micro:bit Educational Research recently launched a survey for primary school (KS2) teachers to have their say on their experiences teaching digital skills. They are seeking to recruit teachers who are willing to take part in a series of short online surveys during October 2021, December 2022 and June 2023.
- Published: 06/10/2021, 12:05pm
Announcements have been made by Qualifications Wales today (6 October), in relation to the approach it will take to GCSE and AS/A level standards in Summer 2022.
- Published: 30/09/2021, 8:00am
Announcements have been made by Ofqual today (30 September) in relation to the GCSE AS/A level qualifications it regulates. These cover adaptations for summer 2022 and apply to AQA, Eduqas, OCR and Pearson qualifications, even if taken in Northern Ireland.
- Published: 22/09/2021, 11:20am
The Education Minister, Michelle McIlveen, has launched a Period Dignity Pilot Scheme in collaboration with CCEA and the Education Authority.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.