CCEA brings together curriculum, examinations and assessment. Our mission is to enable the full potential of all learners to be achieved and recognised.
- Published: 26/11/2021, 10:55am
On Thursday 25 November 2021 Education Minister Michelle McIveen launched a series of learning resources as part of the Department of Education’s (DE) NI100 Education Programme.
- Published: 22/11/2021, 3:30pm
Today (November 22, 2021) marks the first day of the November examination series for some 27,149 students in Northern Ireland. CCEA would like to thank teachers and parents for their hard work and commitment in preparing students for these exams. We would also like to acknowledge the role examiners will play in the coming weeks.
- Published: 15/11/2021, 10:10am
CCEA Interim Chief Executive Margaret Farragher and Corinne Latham, Interim Director of Curriculum and Assessment, visited a number of schools to celebrate Outdoor Classroom Day held on 4 November.
- Published: 06/10/2021, 12:05pm
Announcements have been made by Qualifications Wales today (6 October), in relation to the approach it will take to GCSE and AS/A level standards in Summer 2022.
Examine with CCEA
If you are interested in becoming an examiner for CCEA for your chosen subject area, find out more here.
Information at a glance
Curriculum support, resources and guidance
- The Northern Ireland Curriculum Primary
- The Big Picture of the Curriculum at Primary
- The Big Picture of Assessment and Reporting
- Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
- Supporting Teacher Education and Professional Learning
- Curriculum Areas of Learning
- Task & Exemplification Library
- CCEA Adaptive Assessments
Popular Learning Resources
Supporting the Curriculum and Assessment in 2021/22
This list of resources may be helpful for schools and parents/carers of pupils during 2021/22
Lost your CCEA exam certificates?
Information and help with replacement certificates, certified statement of results and/or updating your details.